Getting 🧖‍♀️In Qatar

Hi guys I'm newbie here.how you guys all doing here?i just want to ask how is the process of getting married here in Qatar for a Muslim non Qatari man who is already married but want to get married again? I'm only helping my friend to get some ideas what would be the risk and how would it goes.. i would appreciate all your thoughts guys ..thanks

I guess it is dooable if he comes from a country that allows poligamy, her marriage will be under the laws of his country not yours since i don't think your country allows it.
The risks are I guess that in case it gets nasty , she won't be able to get her rights from him and she would just get a divorce without compensation.
I guess your friend must get outa this triangle because he would use her to give him company while he is here till he decides to leave and goes back to his wife.
And of course he must have told her that he loves her but can't divorce his wife because of the kids or because his wife is suicidal etc, etc. That is bullshit, people get divorce the whole time and if a man wants to divorce his wife ,a million kid in the world would not stop him.
RUN AWAY, tell her to get a man that would spend money on HER kids not someone else's kids.