Wrong Medical Result (OLD-TB SCAR) leads to ban

Hi. I know many of us have encountered this problem already. But i just want to share my experience and i badly need some advices right now.

As i was saying i was mistakenly diagnosed. I went to karama for a medical test because my employment visa is on processed. Not long before i came out from the building. Dha messaged me that i need a further follow uo check up in MUHAISNAH MEDICAL CENTER.  I went there and had blood test and sputum test for 3 following days. Lastly, xray test.

It was nerve wracking not knowing what the result will turn out. After 3days the result came and they told me i have OLD TB. It's like the sky came falling down on me. My career, and the future im trying to build here is long gone.. I had doubts because we dont have the history of getting tb. Nor i haven't had tb before. I dont have the symptoms. So i went to IRANIAN hospital for a second opinion.. I got the result 3days ago. And it was negative. I don't have tb. My problem is. How can i remove my ban? Can someone help me?

hi starelliya, u mean u get msg jst after medical test ? or how long time after u get message ?

It was after i took my first chest xray examination in karama. After i got out from the building maybe 30mins after they told me to go to muhaisnah medical center for a follow up..

What should i do. I got my result from iranian hospital saying that i don't have tb.. How can i remove my ban?

It was after i took my first chest xray examination in karama. After i got out from the building maybe 30mins after they told me to go to muhaisnah medical center for a follow up..

What should i do. I got my result from iranian hospital saying that i don't have tb.. How can i remove my ban?

what was the date of your medical ?

August 19. They released my result.. My boss should have allowed me to go home 3 days after i was released but he didn't. He told me i should pay him 6000dh for a compensation for applying my visa. But i didn't sign any contract saying that i should pay him back incase something like this happens.. I was left with no choice.. That's where i had an idea to have 2nd opinion of another hospital..

I informed my boss that i don't have tb incase he cancel my visa.. Now he told me i only have until monday. This monday to remove my ban or else he will cancel my visa..

August 19. They released my result.. My boss should have allowed me to go home 3 days after i was released but he didn't. He told me i should pay him 6000dh for a compensation for applying my visa. But i didn't sign any contract saying that i should pay him back incase something like this happens.. I was left with no choice.. That's where i had an idea to have 2nd opinion of another hospital..

I informed my boss that i don't have tb incase he cancel my visa.. Now he told me i only have until monday. This monday to remove my ban or else he will cancel my visa..

This is totally ridiculous that some one have to pay visa amount,in case they failed. Now what dha has said u about leaving country and ban ? Did they mentioned u about ban ?
In my view u have to talk your iranian hospital report and consult with dha ?

Have you heard of any case like this one.. Because if he cancel my visa then i will be automatically deported..  Will the dha accept my medical result that came from iranian.

Have you heard of any case like this one.. Because if he cancel my visa then i will be automatically deported..  Will the dha accept my medical result that came from iranian.

first mention what is the information you got  from dha ? have u consult with them ? and i dnt get how u get msg from dha because generally dha inform medical report to office pr team and they mention u ?

Hello! I think you have to go back to Muhaisna and bring your result from the Iranian Hospital. You have to appeal to them so that they can give you another chance to do an xray and prove to them that you don't have OLD TB. Try to do that.

Im scared to go back there.  What if they try to hold me there. Do you think they will reconsider giving me another chance.

Im scared to go back there.  What if they try to hold me there. Do you think they will reconsider giving me another chance.

Its because we don't have pro. So they sent me a message directly.. I did not go to dha. I was really hoping to solve this case because i want to stay here and work.

As pheobam said. you need to go and appeal. Do not be afraid as it might be a clear mistake from their part. Sitting and doing nothing about it to will get you more in trouble.

I have come across a similar problem such as yours on this website. Will look it up and see if there was a solution.

But if you are still in doubt and scared, i advice you take the results of the iranian hospital to your embassy or consulate and they will take up the case in the right direction and be able to protect you as well.

Good luck.

Yes. Thank you. I will try and appeal to them tomorrow. I was trying to look for another solution other than going back there but i need to try my luck. Thankyou please do tell me if you have another way.. 🙏

Yes. Thank you. I will try and appeal to them tomorrow. I was trying to look for another solution other than going back there but i need to try my luck. Thankyou please do tell me if you have another way.. 🙏

They will not hold you there. Except if they diagnose you with Active TB. But in your case it's only OLD TB so nothing to worry. Let them see the result from Iranian Hospital, I think they consider the result. You don't have any choice but to go there and talk to someone who can help your case. Don't be scared just try doing that. They will tell you if you have a chance or not.

I think there are some details that you need to be clear on.

Old TB is not an issue if your visa is NOT a new visa i.e. you are transferring.  On new visas, they still deport cases with Old TB.

Secondly, you didn't mention what your GAMCA results showed?  or did you not go through GAMCA and are trying to convert visit visa to employment?

Thirdly, what EXACT tests did Iranian hospital do?

I would suggest to go get a Quantiferon Gold TB test done.  This will categorically show if you ever had TB or not.  Take this report along with papers from Iranian hospital to the medical center and ask them to re-evaluate.  Take an Arabic speaker with you.   It has happened to people before with positive outcome.