Realtor in Placencia

I will be coming to Placencia in November on an exploratory trip to determine if it works for me as a full time retirement destination. Looking for recommendations on a good realtor to use for long term rental property.

My Wife and I met with Boris Mansfield in Placencia. We were very impressed with them. I believe the agent's name was Richard. We haven't made a decision on retirement yet, but the staff at B.M. was very helpful and informative.

Thanks for the helpful info. Appreciate it.

Hi. My name is joy. We ate going down in October. I have tried emailing Boris and Mansfield regarding a property several times and never have gotten a reply. I would expect if maybe the property was no longer available that I would have at least gotten a reply. Disappointed. I would think in your business customer service would be very important. Best of luck.

Also, don't k ow if your familiar or not but Facebook has a wonderful placencia group page with lots of long term letting available. Just a thought.

Just for the record, I'm not in the real estate business at all.

I'm so sorry for my rambling I thought you were. Don't even know where I got that. Senior moment. Ha! Best of luck.

Look up agents at RE/MAX 1st Choice
David ***
Marsha ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory or share the contact details through the website's private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct