Work Permit (visa) no degree

Hey,

First of all hello to everyone :-)

My company planning move me to our Kuala Lumpur office. They consider this permanent, so longest possible visa would be beneficial.  My concern is related to my visa application.

I'm working in IT (Cloud Solutions Architect), my company is software company and I been with them for almost 5 years now working in UK office. We are getting new customers and need to deploy our products in Asia region now so I being sent there to do that (already done this project in UK, I know systems software etc.).

What scares me I do not have University Degree, not finished my studies in Poland (family situation), came to UK started working. Can somebody advise me from their experience is that no go now for a Work Visa/Work pass? I tried to research it but it sounds little bit blurry for me.

I know that important things are letters from my company and of course they will handle whole process and also my salary will be a decision factor. They are planning to convert my GBP salary so that would be around 200 000.00 MYR per year (£40 000 GBP).

Can somebody advise me is I'm just freaking out and it should not be a blocker (no degree) or they will straight away say no no matter what justification or salary?

Thanks
D

Degree + 2-3 yrs experience
Diploma + 5 yrs experience
Certificate + 7 yrs experience

The salary falls into Category I employment pass so there should be no problem.

@Gravitas,

So I've just got High School Diploma (no Uni) and 4Y3M experience. If I read your math correctly I do not have a chance for visa even with that salary yeah?

I mean is visa process like a robot or I can count case by case basis?

Thanks
Dariusz

Case by case

The employer may have to appeal a rejection but that is quite usual in some cases.

However at that salary level - employer should know what they are doing. It's basically an internal transfer

Many thanks for that. Will for them to officially put the request, hopefully everything will be sorted while I still be in UK.

Thanks
D