Mvv Visa Application

Hi,

Currently, Im working a company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from 2012 until present. I want to know what are the procedure to apply MVV visa for Netherlands. My Nationality is from Philippines. In addition my sponsor (Partner) a dutch nationality.

Please kindly advise me what are the required documents to proceed this application.

With Regards,

Jenny

Dear Jenny,

Personally I'm not sure what do you mean with PARTNER? A spouse or a business partner?

However, check this link and it will guide you, if you still have more questions please dont hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Hi Dear,

Yes my sponsor..

Hi Jenny and welcome to the Forum.

You're still not being very clear; a "partner" can indicate a personal relationship between you and your partner, where you live together as a family and it potentially opens another door for you to use to enter Holland.

If it's a business partner and he is registered with the IND to enable him to sponsor your application and your skill can be classed as "highly skilled", then that is another doorway you can use.

If it's none of the above, then you need to go through the MVV process via the Dutch Embassy in the country where you currently reside (you can't do it in Holland).

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi Cynic,

Thanks dear.

partner in relationship in short my BF.. currently I am in dubai.

You mean that I can go to the Dubai embassy to proceed this application?

Hi and welcome back.

My advice would be to first consider whether you qualify for a Spouse or (registered) partner visa; this link will take you a bit further into the IND website that TherealIsmail.

If you don't think you can qualify for the above, then you need to apply for a work visa; this link will take you to the relevant part of the IND website for these visas.

To answer your specific question, yes, you follow the process described at the bottom of the link(s) I've given you; part of this process includes a Dutch language exam and this is conducted via the Dutch Embassy in Dubai.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hello everyone,

I am a recent bachelor graduate student, I have been to The Netherlands twice and liked it there that is why I looked for a internship and got accepted. What I want to know is how long will the MVV application process would take knowing that I had a visa before to The Netherlands and that an NGO (intermediary between the company and I) called is applying for the visa for me.

Thank youuu !!! 😅😅😅

@Jenny2507fer
Hay jenny,
       I'm shaminda from srilanka.are you still work in dubai..
Hello shamindasamarakoon99,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Since this thread is quite old, I invite you to start a new topic on the Netherlands forum in order to ask you questions.

Feel free to tell us more about you and about your projects.

Also, how can we help you here? 1f914.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread closed]
Closed