Marriage with my Ecuadorian fiancee in Peru

From where can I get advice to these:

1. Where to live in Peru, if we decide to move here. We love seaside life and walking on playas I do not especially like Lima, which I know quite well.

2. What advice and from where to get for our marriage in Peru. My fiancee is of Ecuadorian citizenship and myself of Finnish

3. Do we need a Peruvian temporary residence visa for marriage?

4  Which type of visas should we apply, should we decide to settle us in Peru?

Hi tjussi,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to have a look at the Living in Peru guide section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Dear tjussi,

I notice there's been no reply to your questions.

Suggestion:  contact an immigration lawyer in Peru who has an online presence .. and ask for a gratis answer to your number-one question.

If you like the attorney's response, set up a one-hour consultation via phone, email or live/scheduled e-chat with the same attorney.  You can potentially pay upfront via Visa card, PayPal or a wire transfer to his/her legal account.

cccmedia in Lima

Are they married yet?  The thread was launched in August.

If you are a new member seeking to get married in Peru, here are some facts...

The USA embassy here has a website .. pe.usembassy.gov .. with information on getting married in Peru.

Among the documents you will need are a birth certificate and a certificado de soltería, which is a singlehood certificate to swear your legal right to marry.

There is also information about visas in the marriage section and/or other areas of the website.

Source:  USA embassy in Lima, Peru

cccmedia in Lima