Apartment Rentals at Vinhomes Central Park

I'm currently looking for an apartment for rent and Vinhomes Central Park is on the top of my list. I understand this project is somewhat new and just wanted to get feedback on others who have lived here or still living here. Below is a few things that I feel is important,

-Is the area safe? How's the security on the premises?
-What's the average rent cost for an apartment? I'm looking at either 1 bedroom 1 bath or 2 bedrooms with either 1 or 2 baths.
-Also, do any apartment offer a work room?
-How do the deposits work? One or two months security deposit? First month rent due immediately?
-Is it crowded? Many tenants?
-Convenience of nearby shops, supermarket, restaurants? Preferably walking distance.
-Are there any banks on the business floor like Vietcombank, Vietinbank or others?

I know these are a lot of questions but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

I can tell you agents selling Vinholmes stuff used to spam this forum like mad, get banned, return, spam again, get banned, return ....
Then they came up with the idea of double acts, one starting a post about housing, the second spamming Vinholmes.
That would leave me wondering if the agents were trustworthy.

Well, I don't work for Vinhomes if that is what you are implying. I live in the States. I'm just trying to get honest answers to my questions. Vinhomes Central Park isn't the only place I am looking at. I am also looking at other locations such as Saigon Pearl, Sunrise City, The Manor, and City Garden but from what I've seen so far, Vinhomes Central Park looks ideal for a viet kieu or at least for my situation.

Not implying it but a review of my post does suggest I left the possibility open.
That wasn't the intention as your OP doesn't display the errors the Vinhome agents always have in their posts.

Point being, their behaviour on this forum makes me wonder if these agents are honest and reliable.

daftshadow wrote:

I'm currently looking for an apartment for rent and Vinhomes Central Park is on the top of my list. I understand this project is somewhat new and just wanted to get feedback on others who have lived here or still living here. Below is a few things that I feel is important,

-Is the area safe? How's the security on the premises?
-What's the average rent cost for an apartment? I'm looking at either 1 bedroom 1 bath or 2 bedrooms with either 1 or 2 baths.
-Also, do any apartment offer a work room?
-How do the deposits work? One or two months security deposit? First month rent due immediately?
-Is it crowded? Many tenants?
-Convenience of nearby shops, supermarket, restaurants? Preferably walking distance.
-Are there any banks on the business floor like Vietcombank, Vietinbank or others?

I know these are a lot of questions but I just want to make sure. Thanks.

I think there are over 2000 apartments in that developement, so yeah, it would be crowded.

I will try to answer your queries:
Currently, there seems no security as anyone, on bike or car can just access into the complex
However, once in a building, you need to have access card as resident for entry through doors
On the grapevine, 1 bedroom rents up to 1 k and 2 bedrooms up to 1.2 k usd
No workrooms, unless you partition one yourself
Rule is 1 month immediate deposit and 1 month up front before moving in
There could be close to 8000 to 10000 people around ultimately
There are shops, supermarts (vinmart) and bank branches aplenty.

To qualify, I am definitely NOT an agent nor connected to property in any sense, but just visiting friends living there quite frequently..hope it helps..

LSP123 wrote:

I will try to answer your queries:
Currently, there seems no security as anyone, on bike or car can just access into the complex
However, once in a building, you need to have access card as resident for entry through doors
On the grapevine, 1 bedroom rents up to 1 k and 2 bedrooms up to 1.2 k usd
No workrooms, unless you partition one yourself
Rule is 1 month immediate deposit and 1 month up front before moving in
There could be close to 8000 to 10000 people around ultimately
There are shops, supermarts (vinmart) and bank branches aplenty.

To qualify, I am definitely NOT an agent nor connected to property in any sense, but just visiting friends living there quite frequently..hope it helps..

Thanks. Sucks that it doesn't have any work rooms. The point being why I'm also looking at two bedrooms is so that I can make the extra bedroom into a work room.

Fred wrote:

Not implying it but a review of my post does suggest I left the possibility open.
That wasn't the intention as your OP doesn't display the errors the Vinhome agents always have in their posts.

Point being, their behaviour on this forum makes me wonder if these agents are honest and reliable.

Ah, no worries. I think I may have misunderstood your statement.

@draftshadow,
  Pay no mind to Fred, he does not live in Vietnam but simply chimes in on every thread once he gets up from his nap. He is a wannabe policeman here on the forum. If you want to know something about Malaysia he might be able to help.

I have stayed at Vinhome Central Park and find it to be a great place to be. Clean as a whistle, banks and bank ATM's everywhere, security at each unit is the best. You must have a resident card to enter the outside doors to the elevators, and the same card allows you to actuate the button to reach your floor. Building are spotless clean. Many places to eat all over the complex. Pools for each building. Viacom just opened a new mall in the complex and there is a supermarket there as well. Indeed, you could live there and never have to leave, unless you worked elsewhere. If I were to move to HCM this is where I would live. I suppose the only downside is most of that area floods with the high tides when there is rain.

Thanks! I've already booked with an agent to show me some of the units when I get arrive there.

@daftshadow  understand there is also a service apartment facility. If you can sign for 1 year, seems a better deal since inclusive of all facilities and services.

Yes, that is true. I can put you in contact with such an opportunity if you would like to PM me.

Please let us know how much your agent is wanting for the apartments there. I can put you in tough with a very honest, kind person that manages many units there that you can rent by the day, month, or year. These are all serviced apartments. Even your laundry detergent is included. Full TV channels. WiFi, well stocked kitchen in order to cook, bottled water etc.