Visitor or Family reunion visa

Hi All,

I am in Belgium for long term assignment with Visa type D
My wife traveled to  Netherlands for 90 days with work permit for her office work (Visa type C).

I need information for Visitor or Family reunion visa: Can I apply my wife visa for 90 days immediately once she will go back to India from Netherlands.

thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,
Amit

I dont know if there is a cooling off period between visa applications to two different Schengen countries. You may consult VFS for an official answer.

Hi Mr anees. How r u. I am living in Brussels in anderlecht with resident cardB. My tow children have tow year card valadity. And wife and one children have one year temporary card A. In August 28 I submit my wife and child card for renewal in camunne anderlecht because these card expire in this month 15 October. I have still no have any news  from commune. Tow week before I called minstery for asking they told me your file dont show up in our system yet. They told me I contect with commune again. Then I go commune they show me email that they already send document in August  for renwel. But they send again second time. Yesterday I call ministry again  then they told me we receive file  on in August and 10 October  mean tow time. But they told me wait until desion with in tow or three month. It's too long first time commune told me desion will come in three or four weeks. Please explane me about this all if u have information. Thanks