Being volunteer in Geneva Marathon on sunday 15 may

Hi everybody,

Firstly, i am a chinese girl studying in France and doing my internship in Geneva for Geneva Marathon! So we have one similar point-foreigner here without friend.

For me, joining an event and being a volunteer is a very efficient way to make friends, i have done that when i was in France, and i am pretty sure that works! So besides my job, i am really sincere to share with you this information below:

The famous Geneva Marathon for UNICEF will be held in one week on 14 and 15 may! At the moment, organiser is looking for volunteers on sunday 15 may, the job is quite simple, serving the runners water and food, or helping maintain the security of the athletic track. We start from 7 o'clock in the morning, will end at 15:00. That will be an extraordinary opportunity to make friends and have a good memory in Geneva for us!

So if you are interested in our event and enjoy being volunteer, you can register in our official website: genevemarathon.org/fr/

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me by telephone: 022 707 99 22 or by email: [email protected]

Well, i am waiting for you on sunday 15 may in Geneva Marathon and don't stay alone in the house! ! Go outside with 5000 runners and volunteers! It's up to you!

Regards

Min

Hi and welcome on the forum Min!

I would suggest you to post an advert in Geneva classifieds under Community> Events, Activities, Leisures.

Regards
Armand

Thanks a lot for your suggestion! i'll do it right now!