Visa for family reunification with Romanian citizen

Hello.
I am married with a Romanian citizen, and I read in this forum many cases where the Romanian authority usually refuse the first visa application.

I wonder if someone in this forum got the visa from first time .

Thank you.

Do not compare your story with others if someone got refused there must be some  reasons behind it.Embassy do not  refuse  visa straightway without any reason.

Provide them all the documents according to the checklist without any loophole and always provide  correct information.

I wish you best of luck ..!

Thank you so much for you reply . it is the experience of other ppls

i am a little bit scared

I know that has happened sadly with some people but stay positive always and do your best,as I mentioned earlier do not  submit any fake document or information.

no sir dont worry abou this all my documents are good and not fake

and her father send for me one latter . he wrote that he knew me from one year and that he accept me as husben of his daughter and he put his number . i dont know about this parer but he said if the inspectora of immigration call him he want talk to them

i dont know if it is good for my application

Of course they may inquire even in some cases physically visit or telephonic  to inquire whether everything is according to the given information and documents etc.

okay i understand better now . so this paper will help me more .
thank you so much .

can you give me some example of proof like this plz if you know about it .............................?

thank you again  :)

For example :-

1-Residence status & nationality (Passport,P.R. card etc. etc.)
2-Address
3-Relation
4-Occupation
5-proof of funds ( in case if they are supporting your visit)
6-Travel Insurance ( your)
7-Tax papers (ITR's)
8-Your and her police clearance certificate (PCC)
9- Accommodation ( If they are managing your visit ) otherwise you may book a hotel.
10-Marriage certificate ( notarize )

NOTE- Embassy may as for more documents according to case.

Dear romaniac
My husband is from Netherlands and we have child also Dutch citizen we migrate to Romania .please I want to know what kind of visa I process sorry I have no idea..  I'm from Philippines

i got the visa omggg i am very happy i will live with my wife

guys can someone know if i can work till waiting my card ?

Congrats buddy if you ever could make some spare time we could meet in Bucharest.

Regards,
D.S.

I hope i can go to Bucharest soon i will go to another town infortunatly

Pleasures all mine....!

Hi bro I need  your help  it is about 70 days  today passed since in applied family visa ..but I still no get any response from consulate ..How long they take to approve family Visa

May take 3 months or more .Romania embassy is very lazy that's why.