Introducing myself

Hello Everyone!

I am an Italian citizen born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and raised in New York City. I'm in love with Hungary, especially Budapest. I lost my partner of 16 years to cancer a short time ago so I'm looking to start a new life in Hungary, where I've always been very happy. I feel a very strong affinity for its culture and people.

I'm a clinical psychologist and an English language professional (I have many years of experience as an editor). Since 1982, I've been working as an applications consultant helping people apply for graduate programs in the US and Europe (mainly MBAs, LLMs, MPPs and MPAs). I'm also an expert GRE / GMAT verbal reasoning instructor. I'm sure Hungary can use someone like me!

I love traveling,  the arts,  mathematics,  linguistics, opera,  British literature... In fact, I have many interests so I can make friends very easily.  If you want to know anything else about me, just ask.  I'd like to get to know you too.

I am fully fluent in English and Spanish. I have advanced skills in Portuguese. I understand Italian very well and, to a lesser degree, French.  I'm struggling with Hungarian though.

My best to all of you!
Claudio

Welcome!

Thank you!

Welcome

Thanks!

Welcome Claudio.

Thank you

Welcome on board :)

Sorry to hear you lost your partner to the Big C. I lost my mother to it 5 years ago and my father is going through treatment for it.

Should you have any questions feel free to ask away, or if you can answer questions posted feel free to respond to them :)

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I'd love to help in any way I can.