Recommendations for reliable moving companies (Boston to Queretaro)

My family is relocating from Boston to Queretaro this year.  I have been in contact with a number of moving companies and am reading through customer reviews, BBB complaints, etc.

We're moving a full 3 bedroom household (beds, sofa, dining room table, etc).  No appliances.

Anybody who shipped furniture from USA to Mexico and has a recommendation for a moving company?

I know some people who used a mover that is very trustworthy and was not expensive. I'll try and get their information :)

Call a1autotransport.com/moving-to-mexico and see what they charge. That's a big move and I know some people that have done a similarly large one with them from the east coast to other countries. I know they have offices there and have moving service in Mexico so you can get a good idea of what the price might be, although I think they're slightly higher or lower depending on the company.

Thanks for your feedback, folks.  I ended up selling everything in Boston and purchasing in Queretaro.  Moved to Queretaro in the beginning of March and settled in.

mejms wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, folks.  I ended up selling everything in Boston and purchasing in Queretaro.  Moved to Queretaro in the beginning of March and settled in.

Like I and others said on this forum, it's easier to sell everything and buy in Mexico. My wife and I did that in 2017, no regrets.

Adios y buen dia a todos, GyC.

mexicogc wrote:
mejms wrote:

Like I and others said on this forum, it's easier to sell everything and buy in Mexico. My wife and I did that in 2017, no regrets.

Logistically, it's easier to sell everything and start with a clean slate.  You have enough to think about making the move to another country without keeping track of shipping furniture.  However, there are several disadvantages to buying down here.

1) You will not find the same quality here that you will in the US. 
2) You will pay more for poorer quality products.
3) You place your order, pay, and wait.  And wait.  And wait for delivery.  Often products are backordered and can take several weeks or even months to receive.

I lived in Queretaro before, so expected all of the above.  Even so, it was still frustrating.  You get used to a certain level of customer service in the US.  You just won't get that from stores here.