Family oriented housing & childcare in Delft

Hi everyone,
We are moving to the Delft, the Netherlands in 1-2 months for 2 years. We are a family of 4, wife, husband and 2 toddlers (almost 4 years old). We will be studying at TU Delft.

We are currently in search of a family oriented neighborhood in Delft or a city easily accessible to Delft (20-15 min by train). Which area in Delft/South Holland would you recommend? By family oriented I mean a neighborhood where mostly families live in. Currently we live BC, Canada in neighborhood managed by the university where only families live in. It's ideal, but probably doesn't exist in many places in the world.

We would also need childcare or pre-school for our toddlers, preferably close to home or the university. As they are almost 4 years old, we are still unsure of which to choose. We would probably start with childcare and transition to pre-school, unless you would recommend to start with pre-school immediately. We would also prefer an English-speaking pre-school/childcare. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

In Delft I would recommend Hof van Delft, a populair neighborhood for young families. You can also try Delfgouw or Wippolder they are very close to the TU. Delft is very close to Rotterdam, so you can try some of the subburbs there.
I can tell you it will be hard to find a house in the area of Delft.

Your children must attend school when they are 4 years old and they can attend every school in your new neighborhood. Children are fast learners and it is easier to understand Dutch when they want to make friends in your neighbourhood.

If you want an English school try International School Delft(isdelft.com), there are also a couple of daycares which has English speaking people working for them.

I wish you good luck in the Netherlands.