Got a job offer from Laxman SARL congo

Hello
Everyone,
Hope you are all doing well.
I am sandeep kumar from india ,New Delhi. I have done MBA in finance and 5 years exp in accounts and finance deptt. I have got job offer letter from Laxman SARL Congo in Accounts and finance department with 750$ us. Can anyone suggest me that company has good for working or not. Actually these company based in Gujraat and its business is local DRC, CONGO , Kinsasa.

Anyone suggest me can i accept or not with 750 $ doller.

Awaiting fir your earlier response.

Regards,
Sandeep

No web site jumps out of the internet, nor do any pages with any mention of the company as you name it.

Did this come from a random email and have they asked for money?

Hi sandip
Have u joined or not this company!
I too got same offer from this company by recruiting agency
Now i cheked all details abt it n found true
Going to join
If any one have different mews abt this company plz let me know early
Thanks

I'd ask for their website - if you have it, post it here

Hi Jiten,
Have you joined this company? As I have also got offer from this company but when I tried to search about company could not find any detail on website. Please throw some more lights on company, management, working condition, safety and food there?

Dave_005 wrote:

Hi Jiten,
Have you joined this company? As I have also got offer from this company but when I tried to search about company could not find any detail on website. Please throw some more lights on company, management, working condition, safety and food there?

How did you get the offer, and can you post or PM the details, please?

Hi Fred,
I got 2 round of interviews and then got offer through mail.

Regards,

The problem with this one is they don't seem to exist outside a blank facebook page
Post their email address, telephone numbers, and any names or addresses you have for the company so I can take a better look

I will share more detail tomorrow.

Address is Avenue Lokele No.34, Dans La Commune De La, Gombe/Kinshasa, (D.R.C.)

Please check and confirm if this is genuine company or not?

Fred wrote:

The problem with this one is they don't seem to exist outside a blank facebook page
Post their email address, telephone numbers, and any names or addresses you have for the company so I can take a better look

\

Try these - The address isn't enough

Their website would be extremely handy

Dear friend have u join laxman sarl congo

I am working In Hospital as an Accountant in kinshasa. Not in Laxman SarlCongo

Don't join in Kinshasa

In which hospital you are working

Kindly give me tips for laxman sarl congo accounts interview..what they ask in interview..Pls tell me

Don't join this kind of company. They reuined your career.

Is it not a good company???

Absolutely

750$ Including residence and food ?

At list you can ask salary $1000

I just took another look at this and it doesn't look good. I can't find much to say they exist at all.

The two big questions are:

Did you apply for the job?
Have they asked for money?

If anyone would be kind enough to post details such as numbers, email addresses, website, and so on, I can take a good look.

I have done MBA in finance and 5 years exp in accounts and finance deptt. I have got job offer letter from Laxman SARL Congo in Accounts and finance department with 800$ us. Can anyone suggest me that company has good for working or not. Actually these company based in Gujraat and its business is local DRC, CONGO , Kinsasa.

Anyone suggest me can i accept or not with 800 $ doller.

Answer the questions I've asked in this thread and I might be able to help you.