Trying to locate a friend

Hope this is the correct page to post this:

Hello my name is Peter Stenings, I am asking for your help.

I am trying to find a lost friend of 40 + years, Alan has moved 3/4 other locations now all within
Alicante region, the latest information I have managed to find out is Alan has moved to SAX ,
I found this information by checking with Sax Town Halls Padron and his name is listed under Allan Brian Glover. Having not heard from Alan for some time now, I am getting worried because of his age
or has health problems.

My friends name is Alan Glover and Coral Glover both living in Sax.
Alan moved to Spain when he retired, he is a very keen golfer and a friendly person. Alan is 6 foot tall and of slim build, unfortunately I do not have any photo's of Alan, these destroyed due to my house was ransacked and many items were stolen.

Long shot have you seen.  https://golfsun.net/team/

There is a photo of a man with the name of your friend

hi Johncar

Have not checked the site out but well do so tomorrow

Thank you

Hello Johncar

Once again I thank you for the information it is much appreciated

You say there is a photo of a man name Alan Glover can you tell me how I can see photo or the link so I can see photo.

Once again thank you.

All the Best Peter.

Hello again Johncar, please disregard my last message, have seen photo but sorry to say this is not the Glover that I know, but I do thanks you.
Is there anyone who you could recommend living in Sax who may be able to help?
I sent a e-mail to the town hall as my friends name appears on the Padrón, but have not heard back to date but then it was only 2 weeks ago .

All the best Peter