S-Pass rejected (I'm stuck and need help!)

Hello everyone.

First off, I'm sorry if this might be a double post that has similar topic that already exist in this forum.

So, after I waited for 2 weeks, today I checked my application status and I found out that my application for S-Pass got rejected without clear reason.
I tried to contact my company employer that helping me to apply the S-Pass and they sent me the screenshot of the reason that "This candidate is not eligible for a work pass, please look for another candidate."

I'm Indonesian, Chinese, fresh graduate Diploma in Motion Graphics Designer that recently graduated (1 year full time; Jul 2017-Jul 2018) and I also have Diploma in Digital Media Design (2 years full time; 2014-2016). I only had one internship before for 3 months only as a working experience in Indonesia.

Las time, my company were asking me to do the SAT and for the result, I am eligible to get S-Pass only.
They also have enough quota for the S-Pass slot.

Is there any clear reason for the one that MOM stated for my application?
Is it because I lack of work experience?
Does it mean I cannot work in Singapore?
My company is also confuse why my application got rejected.

I would like to have answers and suggestions what to do for the next step.

Thank you for helping me out!

Sorry to hear your case. When MoM has mentioned categorically that you are not eligible to work here then I would suggest try in your home country, get two to three years of experiences before you try here again.

It could be due to several factors, including fresh graduate without any experience, employer has to justify why they want to hire a foreigner and proof that your skills for the job is better than the locals. Secondly, I have seen most of cases Indonesians have such issues, not sure why is it so (Govt has any specific rules!). Good luck

Hello surya2k.

So this means that my company cannot do anything too at this point is it?

I guess I really cannot start working in Singapore for now then...  :(

Thanks for the suggestion!

Your country, what do you expect to do? It's MoM's decision and nothing any country has to do. Good luck