Cancel vissa

i ask release for transfer to my sponsor  there is 2 sponsor but 1 has power he is out of country  now second he is agree  to cancel my visa but he said 2 option if cancel so you have 1 month but must be signature of that 1st sponsor  if he not come then u will be stuck or when he will come u will release . so . is it right after cancellation i need his sign or i can apply other company easily  .

hello any1 help ?

Are you requesting to cancel the visa??? or applying for mobility to move to another company?

T&R

i request for mobility but he said  i will only cancel so i can be apply VISA easily to other or not .

because i need asap to other company so i said no problem you cancel my visa

i request for mobility but he said  i will only cancel so i can be apply VISA easily to other or not .
because i need asap to other company so i said no problem you cancel my visa .. is it ok
i can be apply easily if he cancel or i need his release

Once cancelled you can apply but keep in mind some points:

It will be treated as a new visa so if you are among the nationalities that are suffering from temporary ban like Pakistan, you will have issues.

And also professions matter ie domestic professions still need NOC.

Xtang what about mobility ?

Your sponsor has to agree for Mobility if you have worked with him for less than one year. If more than one year, you can approach lmra to get Mobility without consent.

Yeah I know but I am asking if he open mobility so can I get visa or also it has same issue on Pakistani passport same like as new visa ?

So far local transfers are OK.