Looking for an interesting job in Istanbul

Hello all expats & friends who are living in Turkey
My name is Athena and I'm from Iran as I'm speaking persian,english and emphesisly a little bit Turkish :-)
I have come to turkey 6 m ago .recently moved to Sisli and now looking forward to find a job near to this area but not far away :-\ 
Lemme tell you the truth of the beginings of my works in Istanbul , first Im a painter'photographer,editor and I worked as unrelevant field like resepsion , cook and etc with nice experinces due to learning and growing
Oooh by the way I ve a certification in physiothrapy as well which I used it here in turkey :-)

Have you got the point?
If not ? Lemme tell you in another way
I'm here in turkey and I'm ready to work in any field even. Cleaning or babysitting or bar woman and so on

It is a challange for me too to adopt myself to the new situation which none knows how long last
So, I want to enjoy of the ride and live the moment .

I appreciat all you guys for your requests, replies,offers and so on in advance

Thank you so much

Guide me to enjoy of my path :-)
Love you all

Atena

P:s .kindly waiting for all suggestions n ideas.  :-*

Hello Atena,

first of all you cant be professional of all those you claim. Try to focus!

why on earth you would be "bar woman" while you can practice your degree in physcology? The best paying job in Turkey after law and medicine?

Thank you Infoabouturkey

Where I can focus on that job, if you such info that can help me to work plz let me know
Thnx

P:s . My turkish is not so good by the way

Reply Quote
Dear  infoaboutTurkey,
,Do you have any idea what it takes to get the registration  in Turkey for what ever profession?  No Turkish  and bad english??  "lemme???"

Perhaps she could apply for a hostess or waitressing in one of the tourist places--to start with ---and learn Turkish, than tackle the registration for her degree.

charlick wrote:

Reply Quote
Dear  infoaboutTurkey,
,Do you have any idea what it takes to get the registration  in Turkey for what ever profession?  No Turkish  and bad english??  "lemme???"

Perhaps she could apply for a hostess or waitressing in one of the tourist places--to start with ---and learn Turkish, than tackle the registration for her degree.

I just find your post offensive so wont bother to reply. have a good day sir...

athenaaghaei1756 wrote:

Thank you Infoabouturkey

Where I can focus on that job, if you such info that can help me to work plz let me know
Thnx

P:s . My turkish is not so good by the way

If english is your mother language, there are some hospitals that are also employing physcologists to serve foreigners

Infoaboutturk

English is not my mother tongue , I'm from Iran and my native language is Persian.
Nowadays learning Turkish to be improved somehow

But meanwhile I need to start working as you know expences in istanbul is so high and I need to find a suitable job for myself

If anybody knows some bodies around or have such useful info
Lemme know
I'll be appreciated by that

Best regard
Athena

Lemme =let me ??😇

Hi there,

I think you should focus on one thing and start to build around it. You have a degree so lets not waist that and make that your focus, first learn the language in the way that will bring you closer to your goal, in my opinion go and register at a university and get accreditation for you hard work. Second find a job for financial support and language practice,  bare in mind that it should not distract you from your goal (remember your degree!) So therefor I suggest you refrain from the "fun" places like bars and such, I don't think the Turkish used there is the kind that you need in you daily life or any place. These are merely suggestions, make you own plans and follow you goal, don't despair, have patience and you'll get there.

Take care.

Yeah
Its like
Gimme = give me

Thanx for understanding

shobaki wrote:

Lemme =let me ??😇

Yeah
Let me = lemme
Give me= gimme
Short form of talking esp In slang :-)
Best regards

Hi everyone. I want a workpermit of turkey. Can you help me. Please let me know if you have any jobs with work permit. I love Turkey. And I want to live here. I will be grateful. Thanks

Yeah i can help you out for getting blue card brother no issues

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your afford to survive in a different country by trying all the job alternatives. I can say that you are really a braveheart. Of course, everybody wants to work in the field of his/her educational background that graduated, but it is really hard to find such a job even for native Turkish people nowadays.  I wish I could help to find a job but unfortunately, it seems really hard in pandemic conditions. The only thing that I can do for now is to say "good luck and don't give up".

Hi Athena
my wife and I had some common points with you and i think maybe we can help each other as much as possible. We moved to Istanbul about 4 months and i'm looking for a job in Graphic design and digital marketing and this stuff. Also my wife she needs serious Physiotherapy which you are expert in it. So if you think we can share our experiences please let me know and send me a message.
Good luck
Behnam & shohreh

@don.behnam I'm web developer and a Programming Teacher at Eminent Academy in Karachi, Pakistan. I'm also searching job in istanbul, if you anything helpful then please lemme know. Thanks in Advance