Hi All,

Let me introduce myself as Saju, Indian origin, resident of Oman. I would like to Bulgaria with my own business! Could anyone throw some light on the country, residence ,cost of living, preferred place of stay etc.

Thanks

Saju

The best location depends on you business. The country is nice and relatively cheap, but immigration will take some effort, unless you have an EU passport.

Thanks,

My nature of business is in the industrial sector, import export. There is no day to day customers. It's international business! I want to know which is best town, Burgas or Varna ! I was going through sites etc

Regards

Saju

Can I ask why have you chosen a country that you know nothing about?

Please feel free to ask specific questions!

Burgas and Varna are quite similar.

I understand Bulgaria is best place to live and get connected with Asia and Europe ! I have selected based on my nature of business as the trade of industrial equipment and spare parts origin from Europe which is supplied to Asian markets ! My head office is in India ! As it's start up , I need to have in a country with least expense and ease in business with better reach to Schengen countries

1. Bulgaria is not in Schengen
2. The transport links from most of Europe to Bulgaria are rather tenuous

On the other hand, if you need to be based in the EU, Bulgaria is the lowest tax option (except for the poor people, who are still taxed)

Also, in your case Burgas is much preferred over Varna, as you can use the Istanbul airport(s) to travel to Asia. Varna is rather isolated in this respect.

Thanks Sogy,

My office is basically trade representative office ! No physical movements!

Hey there!

It seems like you have an interesting case ... probably it will be best if you could list what is most important for you and your business, before any of us knows how to adwise you.

Otherwise we'll all be just guessing.