Any singaporean and malaysian living in mauritius??

hello everyone
i would like to meet any singaporean and malaysian living in mauritius
kind regards
Meelee

Hello, yup there is.

Hello yes me! :)

Hi I'm from Malaysia

I'm from Malaysia too

Hi , I'm South African married to a Mauritian living in Flacq.. I have ant to make friends with different nationalities.
Tx Sarah

Hi  I'm South African, want to make friends from different countries in Mauritius. I live in Flacq

Hi I would like to be in contact

I am indian living in Mauritius  i am retired and looking for friends  I am in north of the island so will like to get to know people around north

Hi there,

I live in the North but drop me a private message and perhaps we can organise a coffee or something.

Cheers !

Where do u live in Mauritius.... Would be good to hook up sometimes

I'm near Grand Baie. Drop me a private message!

Hiii yes I living my contact Whatsaap ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Callixta Eva hi there my name is Florice Ann from Sabah Malaysia.Are you Malaysian?

Hi Floriceann2529,

Welcome to expat.com! 1f603.svg

You are commenting on a thread that has been inactive for a couple of years. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Mauritius forum.

Vero
expat.com team
@floriceann2529
No, i am not but twice i spent 8 weeks in Malaysia each time. Love the food
I moved here after living in Malaysia for 15 years!
I'm Malaysian too! I grew up in Subang, then moved to Shah Alam. Spent the last 5 years in the UK, but recently moved to Mauritius to be with my husband. Would love to hang out and meet other Malaysians/Singaporeans.

Malaysian here! 1f600.svg