Biz. in Cairo

Hi every one, hope that every thing around you is fine.
I would like to establish my own business, and i am already got an idea and collected all information about it, and now, i am making feasibility study for that project, but i was thinking what will be the substitution ideas ,  if the feasibility study not economical,

so that,  i am asking all Expat in Cairo, what is the stores or restaurant or a place ...etc you are missing from your native country and it should be workable in Egypt.

Wait you idea to collect information about it and discuss it with you and how it could be suitable in Egypt.

Thanks'
Islam

Hello Islam,

I have moved your topic to Cairo forum since your thread deals with Cairo mainly and expats living in there.

Regards

you start by getting to know what is the biggest expat group "americans" for example .

after that u should prepare a questionnaire for that group to get the information u need.

I believe it will go around pork, beer, all kinds of wine which is not here in egypt.

may be u can think about a sports bar where american people can watch baseball or NBA or American football.

good luck

amgad.sobieh wrote:

you start by getting to know what is the biggest expat group "americans" for example .

after that u should prepare a questionnaire for that group to get the information u need.

I believe it will go around pork, beer, all kinds of wine which is not here in egypt.

may be u can think about a sports bar where american people can watch baseball or NBA or American football.

good luck

Hi Amgad Sobieh
First, Many thanks for your kind reply.
2nd, It's very good idea, but i think Maadi now have some biz. like that with an American style too, so i think it will not workable with me, i am looking for a unique idea.
i.e " what is the best thing the foreign prefer to do it in their spare times and it's not in Cairo" ...  etc
I hope you got my point.
Thanks'
Islam