Kids activities in English

Hello everyone,

I Might go in Brussels in December. We are natives french speaker, but my 7 years old daughter is in an english school for 3 years now abroad and I don't want her to loss her skills.

International schools fees are too expensive in Brussels for us. What I am looking for is more after-school activities fully in english ( Swimming, tennis, gym), for example every Wednesday and Saturday. Or a school which as a good english afterschool program. What are the solution you found for your kids to continue practicing their english ? Thank you very much.

Masses of them. Join English speaking mums in Brussels or BCT  Brussels Childbirth Trust Facebook groups and get the list from these 2 FB groups.

Thanks for your quick answer I will look in those FB groups.

Hello,

My daughter is 6 years old and she is attending the girls guiding rainbow club in BSB Tervuren. She loves it. British scout is also another alternative for English speaker kids.

good luck

f.

Thanks for your answer, which day is that activity?

Rainbow is on every Thursday from 4:30-5:30. My son is 13 and he is attending scout every Friday from 7pm-9pm.

All the details about activities in English in the area, including scouting and guiding, on the bct Facebook groups. There is a waiting list for English scouts and guides, you cannot just start.

Do you know about any scout the Saturday or Sunday ? All I found is week day, but with the work and traffic jam impossible to make it ?

I know they have a waiting list for some of the scout :D.

Thank you very much

French and Dutch Scouts are Sundays and sometimes Saturdays, roughly 2 times a month.

English Scouts are week days. You don't have to go by car though, you can take the metro and tram.