Its possible to exit from here to Bahrain for change JOb

i just 1 month here in oman and i want to change my job because my employer give late salary and i cant wait more than a week for my salary because im single mom and i have a lot of responsibility.. please help me how i left my job and if i left my job its should be my shoulder in ticket to exit oman? and do i need to pay then the expenses they spend to get me from my country?

Hi Rhealyn36,

No you are not legally bound to reimburse your employer for all their expenses in bringing you over.

But as a practice the employer would demand the same from the employee since it is a wasted cost, besides waste of time and effort in bringing the expatriate employee over.

If you feel things are not working out between you and your employer, please go to your embassy and share all your concerns to the officials there. They will help you to find a mutually acceptable solution.

You cannot do anything by yourself, or on your own. You have to seek the help and assistance of your embassy and if needed, the Ministry of Manpower.