Is the Russian diploma of technical education recognized in Holland?

Is the Russian diploma of technical education (jeweler) recognized in Holland?
If recognized, then how and where to confirm it? How ( and where) then find a job with a confirmed diploma of jeweler?
If not recognized, then where in Holland can I get a similar education? (as a technical school in Russia)?
When should I take the exam in English or Dutch? Do I need an exam if a foreign diploma in the Netherlands is confirmed ???
Do I need to go to the Dutch language school?
No university, I want to work :)

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Diploma requirements really fall into 2 categories; are they related to a regulated profession or not.  So if jeweller is a regulated profession in Holland then you need a diploma and that diploma needs to be recognised in the Netherlands.

To try and answer your other questions:

Diploma recognition - try NUFFIC - this link will take you there.

Jeweller training - no idea.  Google will be your friend here; link.

High School exams are all in Dutch; Higher-level education is also offered in English.

You need to learn Dutch.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

RomanBriggs wrote:

Is the Russian diploma of technical education (jeweler) recognized in Holland?
If recognized, then how and where to confirm it? How ( and where) then find a job with a confirmed diploma of jeweler?
If not recognized, then where in Holland can I get a similar education? (as a technical school in Russia)?
When should I take the exam in English or Dutch? Do I need an exam if a foreign diploma in the Netherlands is confirmed ???
Do I need to go to the Dutch language school?
No university, I want to work :)

No your diploma is not recognized and the right Dutch word for the job is Goudsmit. There is education, but it's in Dutch and the exam will be in Dutch.