Apart hotel in sosua

Hi. Trying to obtain information about this hotel in sosua. The name is perla de sosua it is located close to playa alicia.
I will appreciate any information.. neighborhood safety, sea elevation anything will help.
Thanks in advance.

sorry honey, I can't help you on this.

Thank you planner. Let see if someone from sosua can.

It's tucked away basically behind Banco Popular. I doubt there's much breeze there. It is close to Playa Alicia but unless there's a path, it's a long walk, maybe close to a mile, to actually get to the beach. Turn right after Banco Popular, follow the street down the hill to Perla de Sosua at the end on the right. I've known several people that stayed short and long term and it worked for them. Because it is somewhat remote, it's usually quiet with no traffic. It's a short walk of maybe three minutes to Baileys and five minutes to Pedro Clisante.
I would guess the elevation to be 20' above sea level. I'm not sure you can see the sea because of buildings between. I consider that area safe.

Same opinion. Almost bought a 2 bdrm there 20 years ago for 18K. Turned out that no title was available as was not a condo. Not a bad place to live,although the small pool gets only a couple of hours of direct sun a day.

Thank you guys. I just discover there was some problems with the previous owner being  killed. I got to keep investigating.

Where & how did he die? Accident, murder or shark bite? Didn't know him or hear about his demise.

Yes, the property does have some "baggage". Brent was a decent guy and "disappeared" several years ago. Those responsible have been dealt with in the courts.

There are other places around, need to walk around & meet people such as the contact I gave you. About what size are you looking for? Must it be a hotel? How about apartment buildings?  What about  a great Airb&b potential large home ? Several o those here too.