Long distance relationship

I want to hear about your thoughts if you are in long distance relationship..Is it really working?

Joanlabs wrote:

I want to hear about your thoughts if you are in long distance relationship..Is it really working?

Depends on the individuals involved. I was in a long distance relationship, and it worked out fine. You just need to set times you talk to each other, and most importantly be honest with each other. There will be times you will feel home sick and just need some loving, especially seeing other couples together here. But remind yourself, why you guys are not together at the moment and how you love your partner.

I could write you detailed amount of my long distance relationship, but that would be a waste of time as the question at hand is broad to individual perspectives. Although am no longer in that relationship. It was not the long distance that killed it. In Fact it was what saved it for me. Irony rite.

You might be going through hard times, especially when you are new in Dubai, where everyone is chasing the money and hence hard to make any good friends, and as a lady might even get guys hitting on you. I will say, stay true to your course. Most important thing is to CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS. The feeling of love and being loved will come and overwhelm you some days, especially holidays such as christmas. But know how to control it and channel it to something else like going for a walk etc.

I won't write much, but i will stay faithful or break up the right way and start a new relationship with someone near you now.

Best of lucks.