Interesting activities in TANGIER

Hello everyone !

I moved to Tangier earlier this year and still can't find interesting activities to do. It's a beautiful city, yes, but I feel I haven't been enjoying that ever since I came here.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the club

Thanks !

Are you sure?
But there are endless cocktail parties and dinner parties in Tangier. If anything one would need to hide a bit to dodge invitations .......
And the sporting activity is also very vibrant, for the men, at least.....

I don't do parties :D

Hahaha!

How about book club? I know there are two book clubs, one of them is at the American Legation, for the English speaking community.
If you are a guy and like sport, the Sport Clubs in Merçhane and at El minzah are also very vibrant. I belong to this club and always meet people for a quick bite afterward whenever I am in town. Abonement atvEl Minzah is not expensive compared to the one at Le Mirage.
If you like horses, as I do, joining the Riding Club is also a good idea, especially when the weather gets cooler around September and October.
One of my favourite past time in Tangier is going to Cafe Hafa with a couple of friends in the Summer in the afternoon. Then late night we can listen to music at Cafe Hanafta by Parc du Mershan.
My place is very close to that park, and unlike in the Old Medina, I can assure you that the area is super safe even if you have to go back home very late at night.

مخ مافي

😆😆😆

The book club idea is very interesting, thanks !

P.s: I am a girl.