EXIT RENENTRY FROM BAHRAIN CAUSAWAY WITHOUT ENTERING BAHRAIN POSSIBLE?

PLEASE ANY ONE HAVE EXPERIENCE OF SAUDI EXIT REENTRY WITHOUT ENETRING BAHRAIN MEANS UTURN FROM SAUDI BORDER AFTER EXIT & RE ENTRY...

1) Don't post in all CAPS.  It makes it difficult to read
2) There is already a thread for this discussion so don't start duplicate threads

And if you read that thread, you will see most people have been turned back but some have had success.  No one can give you a 100% guaranteed answer.

Yes you can and I have done it previously. Just after you get you cross and exit the saudi immigration window, you turn left through the metal gates and then re enter the saudi again through the Saudi immigration and then custom.

The other thread is about doing this with a Saudi visit visa i.e. extending it by leaving and then coming back.  That is where the issue lies currently i.e. they turn people back if they don't hold a visa for Bahrain.  I assume that is what the poster is asking but it is difficult to tell as he is not very clear in his question.

Iqama holders have no issue in doing this as they can get visa on arrival in Bahrain.

Sorry for inconvenience i was asking particularly for my family who hold multiple entry visit visa of KSA and who need exit re-entry to extend the stay .. @frfnoor thanks for your feedback...