Hamad Nurses

Hi. Im just new here and Im wondering if there's anyone here who are employed by Hamad medical group? I am a Filipino nurse and I wanna know how good is it in terms of salary, accomodation, professional growth of its nurses and other benefits? It would be great to hear your experiences. Thank you to anyone who will reply.

And also how true is it that the deployment process is lengthy daw?

Hi dear

It's the hmc responsible and don't trust hmc they will be least bothered until and unless u give them a reminder. They will not wake up nobody will be bothered about ur application or ur offer letter . I finished my interview in jan 2018 by the time I finished all the procedures it took 9 months sept 2018 and I visited the hmc 25 times to give them a wake up call they even asked me sometimes why didn't u come for medical although they didn't even send me a email or gave me a call to inform me about my medical and now finally after 10 months my case has been rejected as the sponsorship process was going on after 10 months and the reason to get rejected is they say the position I i have offered from hmc is for qatari national they gave me offer letter finished my procedures and now after 10 months the position is for qatari and now nobody is even receiving my call such a bad experience with hmc ruined my life and wasted my year still now my passport and id is with them now it's 5 months

For which post you applied

Hi store keeper the package they offered me was 4500 Thad all and now it's confirmed that this position is for qatari national

Where r u from,howlong u got offerletter,

I'm from the same world where we all human being belong to and I got my offer letter in feb 2018 now it's oct 18 2018