2 years multi exit 're entry visa

Hi ,
My name is Sham and I would like to get some informations about 2 years multi exit 're entry visa.
1- Is it possible to bring  wife and kids with this visa ?
2. And  what is the exit 're entry period?
3.Are we able to exit re enter via saudi Bahrain border?
Your help is much appreciated.
Regards,
MS

What do you mean by multiple entry exit visa?

Do you have an Iqama for yourself?

Please clarify which visa you are referring to.

Hey ,
I am an Iqama holder .
I am applying for my wife and kid.
In the Mofa website there's is 2years multi exit re entry visa available. So my question is do we need to go out of the country after 90 days or can be extended without leaving the country.
Please advise .
Thanks

Mohd. sham. wrote:

Hey ,
I am an Iqama holder .
I am applying for my wife and kid.
In the Mofa website there's is 2years multi exit re entry visa available. So my question is do we need to go out of the country after 90 days or can be extended without leaving the country.
Please advise .
Thanks

Are you applying for a permanent family visa or a visiting visa?
If it is a permanent visa, there there's no two year multiple visa and all that, it's just like your Iqama.

If it's a 2 year multiple visit visa, then depends on your luck as you may get 90, 120 or 180 days as continuous period of stay after which you need to exit and re-enter the country.

For permanent visa, ask your HR to help you out

Thanks Mr Ali.
So I will find the duration of stay in the visa stampede in the passport !!
Also are Indian passport holder allowed to exit re enter through Bahrain border ?
Your help is highly appreciated.
Regards,
Sham

Assalam alaikum,
I took this visa for my mother, around 1.5 years back.
Reply to your queries are as follows:
1- Yes, you can.
2- Max one time stay inside kingdom is 180 days.
My mother's visa was issued for 90 days, so it is extendable online thru absher for another 90 days, by payment of SAR 100/-. After 180 days, she has to exit KSA.
3- Yes, Bahrain border crossing by King Fahd causeway is allowed by car.
I take a Bahrain visa thru an agent for my mother @ SAR 350/-, every 6 months.

Hope the provided info. is useful.

Regards
Aman

Valikum Salam Aman,

Thank you for your help .
May I have the agents contact number please ?
You may inbox me.
regards,

walekumassam
I too have the same problem. I brought my family on a 2 year family visit visa. Maximum duration of stay is 90 days and can be extended for another 90 days through abshir. then after 180 days one should go for exit. So I'm searching for any contact or agent  who can arrange bahrain visa for saudi family visit visa holder. please do the needful. You can inbox me the agent contact number.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s7ytpaj91j8lfha/2018-12-23%2014.23.37.jpg?dl=0

I'm on a 2 year multiple visit Visa in KSA.. I'm living with my husband who has been here on Work Visa for around 4 years.. I've been told that there is a clause in my visa that I'm compelled to exit KSA after 3 months... Is this true???

It's already been a months and If it is true, Can this be possible that i can request to extend it online so that I'd have to exit after 6 months instead of 3??

Can anyone guide me how to process visit Visa for Bahrain?? I'm wondering if I can go to Bahrain by road as my "exit"and that clause will still apply?

You have to exit after the days of stay specified on your visa.  If it says 90 days, you have to exit after 90 days.  You can extend up to a maximum of 180 days by making payment through Absher which your husband should have.

For Bahrain visa, use evisa.gov.bh.   You will only be allowed to exit via road by Saudi immigration if your visit visa says "OPEN" in mode of travel (it's written in Arabic) and with a valid Bahrain visa (sometimes they don't allow you to even do a u turn if you don't have a valid Bahrain visa).