Clarity on Documents required for Family Visa

Hai all ,
From the discussions i read  here , i still have some doubts  on one documents that is bank statement.
1 . A new employee who want to bring the family here , how this 3 months bank statement will work out?
2. Some members from this group -from their own personal experience says "3 month bank statement is not required " , salary transfer letter from the office is enough.
3. In ROP website nothing like this is mentioned .

Can any one tell me from where i can get a solid clarity on this....Because i want to bring my kids and wife by end of this month not to loose their school further,

My visa is processed now only , so there is no scope for 3 month statements

Dear babakalyani,

What you read in ROP website  is obviously right and the rule.
Having said that, you will hear and experience scenarios which DO NOT adhere to rules.

I can actually quote many such differences.

Well, even if thousands of experts provide their views and opinions, since your sponsor has to file the docs for family visa, it will be prudent for you to check with your PRO.

Having said that , I am NOT aware of any 3 month bank statement rule . I did not have to provide them either . For that matter, time and again , I have read in the forum that one needs to wait till 3 months to apply for a family visa. This, in my view is an employer dependent rule (not ROP), as I did not have to wait for 3 months.

Suggest, instead of generating several threads on this , please do get in touch with your PRO and I am sure, he would provide you with the list of documents required.

Thanks

Thank you , My issue is that my company PRO( He is an omani) deesnt know further about it any way i am proceeding with salary remittance letter from the office.

hope for the best