Transportation from Santiago Airport to Kite Beach

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend an inexpensive option for traveling from Santiago airport to Kite Beach? I am flying in tonight. Round trip rental car isn't really feasible. One way rental too expensive. Best option I've found so far is a taxi for $120 USD. Any suggestions would be welcome! If you're up for making a few bucks tonight, send me a direct message.  Thanks guys!

Jeff

call gerry, he might be up for it. He lives in Sosua so it is a simple round trip. His cell #  809-802-3372   not much notice, probably say no. If yes, tell him Tamas told you. Have no idea how much he might charge. He has been here for decades, a Canadian expat.  Good luck Jeff, should have let me know you needed this before. Talk tomorrow.

Thanks Tink!

I was originally thinking I could have just rented a car for cheap but didn't realize they jack up the prices for one way rentals. I wanted to drop the vehicle off at the POP airport but that was ridiculously expensive.

I will give him a call. Thanks for the suggestion and see you tomorrow! Sorry for the late notice. Just figured I could figure it out...lol

Jeff