Confirmation of registration at the Registrar of Marriages in German.

My name is Naf and I am from Kenya.My fiancée is a German and we are planning to get married there in Germany.He has previous visited me in Kenya and I have also visited him in Germany on a tourist visa.

I now want to apply for a marriage visa from here in Kenya and I have all the requirements apart from one.
On the Visa checklist,a confirmation of registration at the Registrar of Marriages office in German is required.
Recently  when I was in Germany me and my fiancée had gone to there government to do the registration but we were told that we could not register until I get the visa.
Now we are wondering if my visa would be approved without that confirmation of registration of our marriage in Germany.
Anyone with such an experience or knowledge could kindly help us out.

Nafsim wrote:

My name is Naf and I am from Kenya.My fiancée is a German and we are planning to get married there in Germany.He has previous visited me in Kenya and I have also visited him in Germany on a tourist visa.

I now want to apply for a marriage visa from here in Kenya and I have all the requirements apart from one.
On the Visa checklist,a confirmation of registration at the Registrar of Marriages office in German is required.
Recently  when I was in Germany me and my fiancée had gone to there government to do the registration but we were told that we could not register until I get the visa.
Now we are wondering if my visa would be approved without that confirmation of registration of our marriage in Germany.
Anyone with such an experience or knowledge could kindly help us out.

Nafsim ...did you get through this process ? Am stuck on what to do ...either to marry here in Kenya or in Germany ... i was thinking of marrying in Germany but i was denied visit visa...will they even give the marriagr visa ??? This is a tiring process