Enquiry about unpaid loan from alrahji bank, saudi arabia

Hai.. Myself nanda.. I was working in saudi till 2016 and had taken 75000 riyal on loan from alrahji bank... Since ever i started paying every month.. But in 2016 i came for my leave.. Met with an accident which hold me back to hospital bed for another 6 months... And i cudnt go back to Saudi.. Im still in search of job.. And i tried contacting the bank.. But there was no reply.. Now i started getting call from some person regarding my unpaid loan and telling if i dnt pay.. They will put me in jail and will bcm the criminal case.. Wt should i do?? Im nt in a position to repay it now.. These people are threatening me.. Wt should i do? Will they arrest me in India... Or through saudi embassy or interpol.. Plz advice me..

Im waiting for your reply... Plz help me... I was  bedridden for six months... Still jobless.. They keep calling me for same.. They are asking me to contact sm person called sohail in Riyad... They were askg me to mail him... They said my account is freezed and once im going to pay only then it will b activated... Or else they will start with legal issues... Plz kindly reply me... Wt can i do...?

Im highly disappointed that none of you had given me a reply.. Wt should i do

Unpaid loan you will have to pay it once you got a job.

But they are not ready to wait.. I have told them clearly once i get in to a job i will repay it.. Bt they want it now itself which is highly impossible for me... The agency telling they will transfer the civil cases in my home country

In your home country is going to be impossible to pay riyals as is too much. For now I will say hang on there  there is nothing you can do for now about it. Give it to God's hands. One day einshalla you will be able tobpay

Never stress with things that you can't change

Thank u and pray for me

Hi, can you update if what happened to your unpaid loan? Did the company still keeps calling/ demanding for you to pay?
I'm in this situation now and they're asking for payments. I'm jobless and looking for opportunity abroad but they threatened me that my name will be highlighted in the local immigration once I leave my country. 
Thank you and may you be able to help me.

First you tell me one thing.... Are u still in saudi arabia or u left

I am in my own country.  I received no calls.  No letters is been a year now.
I will only pay in riyals once I am in middle east not now.

Thank you for responding.
I have already left KSA with a final exit visa from my employer. I'm back to my home country.

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : inappropriate advice
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I was not able to read your reply/ advice.
I think it was removed by the admin.

Will the bank report me to the police and file a case against me?
Will this bilkish company file a travel ban for me in behalf of the bank here in my own country?
I'm being threatened that they will report me to interpol if I don't pay the initial payment.

The bank will hand over the recovery to agents and file a case in the court.  The courts can issue orders for a travel ban and / or detention.  None of that matters if you are in your home country.   It is only a problem if you ever want to come back to Saudi.

Interpol red notices are used primarily by UAE banks - which is strictly not in line with interpol guidelines.   Saudi banks generally don't do this but may do that for larger amounts.

At the end of the day, if you don't want the hassle or worries, pay the loan.  I don't understand what advice anyone can give here.  However, keep in mind that they can do nothing to you while you are in your home country.

Thank you for your reply.
It is unfortunate that I'm not able to pay my monthly installments and have passed due dates. It wasn't my intention and I'm willing to pay once I'm settled and able.
I'm waiting for an employment offer from another GCC country and I'm afraid it may affect pursuing the opportunity.
As I'm being threatened now that a travel ban will be issued against me once the bank turns over the case to the police. I worry that it will derail my chance for work and render me unemployed and incapable to pay.
I'm trying to strike a deal with the bank, to pay the debt in full once I have the means.

What happened to your pronlem Nanda? Does it solve?

I think it's scam,, no one gonna arrest you, be relax, whenever u have, return your loan.

Dear,

Your loan is in saudi arabia, they can't put you in jail in india. Better you pay at least little by little

Ariel Carpon wrote:

Dear,

Your loan is in saudi arabia, they can't put you in jail in india. Better you pay at least little by little

Brother indian local police dont know he have balance loan from bank , else without complain they will catch him and told him to pay  them or bank :P