Finished Contract but extended Working Visa without a notice

Hi. I was an employee in a Salon and my contract is for 2 years only.My contract is from Nov. 8,2016- Nov. 8,2018 so this year will be my 2 years already. My first working visa is 1 year and she renewed my visa few days before Nov. 8 and then after 6 months without even notice I found out that she renewed my working visa from May 8 this year until May 8,2019.She holds   our passport so we didn't know only when I checked it online  it was renewed for 1 year again til' nextyear and my contract will end this November. She extended my working visa eventhough she know we had a contract of 2 years only. I don't want to renew again and I want go back to my country.
My question is can I go home and back to my country without finishing the working visa that she renewed?  She didn't even me notice bec. she holds all of her employees passport. And do I need to pay her because I didn't finish the renewed visa?And how many month she will pay me for the indemnity because I will finish my contract. What if she didn't give me?
What do legal actions should I do in this situation?
Please help.

1) It is illegal for her to hold your passports.  Register a complaint at the police station to get your passport back
2) You have to resign and give notice before you can leave.  It doesn't matter that you didn't sign contract as you didn't raise the issue when the visa was renewed.  It's been 2 months since then so it will be taken as acceptance of contract terms
3) Any issue in payment of indemnity, you would need to file a complaint with the Ministry of Labor.  For calculation, browse the threads in these forums. I have shared the calculation of indemnity multiple time

Thank you for the immediate response. I was new here in this forum so I didn't know about the issues regarding this bec. it was my first encounter with this kind of situation.So, I was you are saying I need to resign first and tell her first. Is it 1 month before or 2 months before should I make a notice?  My boss is very tricky at this terms bec. even before some employee make a complaint to her.as she didn't follow the rules.So, as soon as I finished my contract she was obliged to sent me back at my country.If we ever make an agreements of sending me back until January is it OK?  or as soon as I finished my contract I need to go home immediately. There are some instances that she give your passport and your money at the day of the flight and found out that the given amount was not complete or not exact amount. Do I need to file for mobility and cancel my flight and return to her to give all the benefits that I should have?

I can't understand what you are asking as you are all over the place.

I will answer based on what I understand.  In the future, please type clearly and ideally in bullet points.

Your resignation notice period is as per your contract.  As per labour law, it is 1 month but you need to see your contract to determine if you signed something else.

As I already said, your visa has been renewed which implies contract has been extended with same terms and conditions for the duration of the visa.  Now it is between you and your employer as to when she sends you back during the contract period.  You can resign and leave as well.

What do you mean by mobility?  I think you are confusing different terms.  If she puts you on a plane after cancelling your visa, you cannot return until you apply for and get another type of visa - whether work or visit.  I wouldn't wait till the flight to find out the amount - as I said, file a police complaint and get your passport back.  Go to LMRA and share resignation notice and push for visa cancellation.  Then don't sign settlement until she pays you what you are due - any issues file a complaint with MOL.

It's because before my co-worker get their money on the day of their flight together with the passport so you can't do anything whatever how much she give you coz you're leaving already on that day.

Follow what I wrote above as that is the correct legal process.

OK. Thank you so much. I'll do that before my contract ends.