Marriage certificate

Assalamu alaikum,

1.I got married with Indonesian girl but i still not applied for marriage certificate. Can anyone help me how to apply marriage certificate and where i need to go for apply it.
2. I planned to take my wife to india so what all the paper's i need to submit in indian embassy to apply visa.

Have you asked the Indian Embassy and also your Wife and her family?

For marriage certificate my wife and her family dont know the procedure bcz i am an indian...
Indian embassy is to apply visa only not for marriage certificate

First place to get your direction would be KUA (kantor urusan agama).

The KUA office should be at the same address (RT/RW) with your wife National ID card

If i go the KUA i can apply there for marriage certificate bro even though i am an indian thats not problem ah

where did you get married, Indonesia, India or another country?

Indonesia only but in the house of my wife

When I married my wife we went to the same building/ department with our marriage documents that she first visited to get legalised for us to marry, I don't know the name in Bahasa but in the uk I would call it a registry office for births deaths and marriages,

Contact your Embassay in Indonesia as I presume you would have either needed documents from them or from India to legally marry in Indonesia
I'm presuming your both the same exact religion?
I.e both Islam, both catholic, both Protestant etc? Surely they would have offered you guidance on this who carried out the marriage

Smily aku wrote:

Indonesia only but in the house of my wife

If it was a Muslim marriage, things will go smoother (usually).
Your marriage will be accepted as far as people are concerned but have no legal force until it's officially registered with the local officials.
Your wife will know where to go.

If it wasn't a Muslim marriage, things could be harder work as the paperwork is more complex

If i'm not wrong, this married is accepted only in religion way (siri married).

To get your marriage certificate, you need to re-married in legal way at KUA. There is a room for a quick & legal married there. The cost is below IDR 500k and requirement is flexible, for example : you need to get 1 of your family in wedding process as a witness BUT if you cant do that, then you can ask your family to assign your best man as your family representation with a formal letter.

Thank u all for the information...