Woodburning Stoves

Hi

Just wondered if anyone could recommend any sites to look at re purchasing new or secondhand stoves.

Many thanks.

If you go on facebook there are several groups which sell second hand goods there is always a selection of wood burners.
One of the biggest is buy and sell Bulgaria.
Home Max and all the larger DIY stores stock them new. They all have web sites which google translate will help.
Hope this helps.
Nigel

Many thanks Nigel

Will do some further research now.

Best wishes,

John.

Hi John,

There are many options ... but if you describe the purpose/requirements towards your stove I'll be able to recommend an appropriate one.

Hi Kristiann

Thanks for getting back to me.
The main purpose would be for cooking and acting as a room heater as well

Well, that did not narrow your choice quite much, so here are some /hundreds of/ options :))

stove1

stove2

stove3

And here's sth. really interesting:

int1

int2

that should be a good start

Thanks very much for the info........, indeed plenty of choice !

Best wishes,

John.

Hello - I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on installing a wood burner.

I have a big black circular discs on my walls for my wood burners to go. Do I need a hire a handy man to fit the chimney tube of my wood burner into this or could I possibly do this myself? Also, would any old wood burner fit into a old hole, or are they certain types brands that can only be matched to each other? Many thanks.

Hi,
It depends how handy you are, it is not difficult, you can buy all the different pieces, bends etc., my husband fitted ours, don,t forget they have to knocked out, mine needs it about every 6 weeks in the winter, my friends husband does mine for me now, bless him! Same time they do their own.

Thank you. I do not know what I am doing but I have every faith that I will burn my house down. Nice and toasty. Thanks again.

Basically you do not need to be an engineer - everything can be arranged quite easy. Be brave.