Which is the best jewellery for buying gold in Saudi?

My husband is on a visit to Saudi and he is looking for the best jewellery in Saudi to buy 22k gold ornaments. Can anyone suggest the best jewellery store in Riyadh or Jeddah?
I would also like to know about the quantity of gold one can carry to India?

Thanks in advance...

In Riyadh, Most people buy from Malabar Gold, ATLAS. IMO, These stores have a plethora of collections.  You could easily resell or exchange later in India or here as well. I heard about the Gold markets in Batha, Riyadh,  they sell gold for the cheaper price than aforementioned stores but the less in the collection If you are looking for profit visit Batha.

In Jeddah, check Sona Jewellers (This store has branches in Riyadh as well)

Even though you can locate a handful of gold jewellery stores in Saudi, it is not that easy to choose the best one which can provide pure gold.
While choosing a jewellery in Saudi, you must check whether they sell the hallmarked and pure gold. Always keep in mind that not all jewelleries offer pure gold and has an extensive collection of exquisite designs. So if you are very much particular about handmade jewellery, Calcutta designs, Singapore collections or the traditional Indian jewellery, then it is obvious that your search would end up in Sona Jewellers, one of the renowned jewellery in Saudi.
Sona Jewellers has a wide range of jewellery collection, which will help your husband to choose the best one without a second thought. So, locate your nearest Sona Jewellery store and grab the most beautiful piece for your special occassion.