STAYING SAFE IN EXPAT SITES

Hi fellas,so apparently I would love to share something with all of you.As the topic says,how to stay safe in expat groups.I would love to be more specific and use this site as the sample.I will speak from a personal experience.I joined this site a couple of months ago hoping to create friendships,find opportunities and many great things.To my suprise I have only been encountering with stalkers,people with false identities,false job offers and very many more.Three different men of whom I will keep their identities low key aged 37 to 45 have been posting false job offers,of which if you inquire about the job,it turns out to be sex/prostitution business.They will post things like; looking for a house keeper,baby sitter,personal assistant(things that will require you to be around them).Then they will immediately tell you to send them pictures of yourself,you can even send them 20 photos which is ridiculous.Then they will tell you to be open minded and stuff like that.Ladies if you see something like this its FAKE!!!!. And lastly others will stalk you to the extent they will even know your exact location in Istanbul and create stories for you to believe them.As a student and an activist who is always interested in raising awareness I would love to remind all of you to be careful with whom you decide to disclose your personal information or even meet.Feel free to ask me any questions or share your experiences for the benefit of all.

There are scam offers around, most hoping to get advance payments for supposed visas, medical checks, or whatever.
However, I have every confidence there are sex traffickers aiming at women (and men) to force into prostitution.
The site can't stop such adverts on other parts of the internet but we can do our best to keep them away from here so, if posters come across any such people, report them immediately and they'll be removed from the forum.

Safety first, starting with never passing contact details to strangers.

Hi Lilian360,

Could you please report us these fake profiles or adverts. The team will immediately delete and ban them from the website.

In order to help us, we invite members to use the reporting system if you come across those profiles.

Thank you,
Christine

where do I report? please.or atleast how

lilian360 wrote:

where do I report? please.or atleast how

Forum posts have a report button at the top right, and you'll find something similar for ads in the jobs section.