Medical test

Good evening guys,
I have a pressing question hope to find answers here.i have been in working in Dubai for 17months now,I first came In 2016,I did my medical test and everything was perfect.
I recently got a new job and I am in the process of getting a visa so I went for test at rashidiya on 25th and was called to go to muhaisnah for further follow up.the doc told me my x-ray wasn't clear and that I should give sputum test for 3days.now my question is what next after sputum test? What are the grounds of deportation or other being declared unfit to work? Be nice Please with your answer TIA
And just to add some time last week I had a cough,could it be they saw something?

Next time before going to test take some milk  3 hours before everytihng will be clear

I hear you Kaka ,but do you know any information on the above? considering the fact that I didn't drink milk and the test is already done? thanks in advance

If you have any issue call me at

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

They saw something on your x-ray i.e. maybe a scar or a scar shaped mark.  They are testing you for TB through the sputum test.   

If it comes back positive, they will deport you.  In a lot of cases, they deport you regardless if it is negative as sputum test does not prove that you did not have TB in the past (only if you have it now - so they can take the scar still as finding of past TB; an issue for new visas only).

What I would advise you is to urgently get a quantiferon gold tb test done at a lab in Dubai. This will clearly show if you have EVER had TB.  If it is negative, keep it with you and if any issue surfaces after the sputum test results come, try to show this and convince the medical staff at the health center.  This approach has worked for quite a few people.

Completely ignore all suggestions for milk etc.  These are baseless and not grounded in medical facts.  If you have a lung scar, it will remain there for life even if you drown yourself in milk :)