LUNGBANNED IN DUBAI FOR NEWLY WORKING VISA

Hello . My story begin when i worked in dubai for 5years and got opportunity in maldives after finish my contract i decided to comeback in uae and got opportunity in abu dhabi.. after my medication for reside visa i received the shocking news ever.. they said i have a POSITIVE OLD TB  SCAR and need to deport even though they didnot give me a chance to do some re test ( i have no tb nor phneumonia in my past medical record) i know I am healthy but still they send me back home. When i take the test this month here in my country its all negative from x ray&blood opposite from the result in abu dhabi for having old tb scar. I take this all with positivity coz my mind set maybe god wants to send me home  and stay with my family for awhile .The time when they send me home the only reason they wrote is visa cancellation and deportation only..no ban mentioned. My question is if i can go back in DUBAI (definitely will not comeback in abu dhabi due to disappointment) and can Find a job and work again? My plan to come back is early next year 2019.

As I responded to you on PM:

Check if you have lung scarring
If not, apply for a visa
If you get it, there is no ban
Then do your medical when you come here - making sure that you have alternative reports to share in case of any issue

Dubai/AD/Ajman etc........does not matter as if there is a ban, it will be applied across UAE.  It is a ban on entering i.e. immigration ban NOT a labor ban.

Thank you so much for clearing all these on my mind.