Short term lets

Can anybody recommend a trustworthy and reasonable lettings agent who can help us find a short-term let apartment in Bangkok from Jan to April next year please?

Thank you! :)

George

Hi George

I do have trusted agent friends to recommend. Saw your post as you wrote that you will be here for 3-4 months right? Do pm me for info. Thanks

Hello George
I am not sure whether you have got the place for short-term (3-4 months) stay yet?
If you are still looking for it, please pm me for the detail.
Warm wishes,
Roj.

I would suggest this website:

http://www.renthub.in.th/en/short-term-rental

Thank you :)

Do you know if rent hub is regulated? I need to be sure we can trust our booking! :)

TBH, I have no insight regarding the services offered. I generally reference this and other sites for price comparisons vs. the amenities offered. My experience is based on my stay in Chiang Mai.  :unsure

In my my opinion, it is just like a portal for you to find a room easily, as a owner who has posted my room for rent in Renthub. Owners or some agency companies use this web to be one of their channels to get their clients. For owner, few identification evidences required for posting room listing, ex. Government ID, Phone number and Email address. For client, some requirements will be prepared like interested area or zone, size of the room as well as estimated monthly-rate. And then when you found some interested places in the web, you have to contact them directly and make decision based on information provided and their backgrounds...