Close

about to marry a jordanian man...

Im 22 an my mother wants granchild before i go 25 because im going to the army after marriage to further education an opportunities

Look i am 22 yemeni muslimah i have family an nrothers who have met him an talked with him an i have donre the same with his mother an sisters my father has met him an his father we know all there is to know ita just i wanted to know whatbwoukd be easier way to bring him here to stay with kids when i leave to army an to school i cant come to jordan everytime i get chance waste of time i need him here with my family i dont have time to wait for him to leave his family he knows this .. he doesnt wantbto leave jordan he wants to stay with his family in jordan this is our disagreement where to live not all the other stuff you guys are talkin about i think im going to leave him in jordan after we marry  if he wants to stay

Tolanda100 :

Im 22 an my mother wants granchild before i go 25 because im going to the army after marriage to further education an opportunities

Now we have wandered into the land of the preposterous......Bratty out!

Whether your situation is true or not I don't know, but if it is I want you to think long and hard.  You seem like maybe you are not ready and a bit surprised by this marriage offer but that is for you to decide, do not let your uncle wanting you to get married and your mother's desire for a grand baby by the time you are 25 override your own wishes. If your mother is sick and you are supporting her that is admirable, but have you thought about how difficult this may be if you also have to support a husband and a baby as well in the next few years.  If you do join the army as you wish to you will be away a lot especially the first year for training for sure and most of the time your husband, mother, and possible future child will not be with you.  Plus you could be sent on deployment for a year at a time later on.  Is your future husband up for the task of caring for a young child alone and possibly  your mother if he comes to the usa and you are away for long periods of time?  And is he ok with his wife being away and working in a very male dominated environment?  Does he have a way to help support you and himself when he comes to the USA? Also, if you want to sponsor him now there are minimum income requirements that you must meet to even bring him. Do you meet them now?  And if you agree to be his sponsor you can be held financially responsible for him for up to 10 years, even if the marriage does not work out.  Please think long and hard and educate yourself on the ramifications of this decision before rushing into something that others may be pressuring you to do.  Best of luck.

Kip98 :

Whether your situation is true or not I don't know, but if it is I want you to think long and hard.  You seem like maybe you are not ready and a bit surprised by this marriage offer but that is for you to decide, do not let your uncle wanting you to get married and your mother's desire for a grand baby by the time you are 25 override your own wishes. If your mother is sick and you are supporting her that is admirable, but have you thought about how difficult this may be if you also have to support a husband and a baby as well in the next few years.  If you do join the army as you wish to you will be away a lot especially the first year for training for sure and most of the time your husband, mother, and possible future child will not be with you.  Plus you could be sent on deployment for a year at a time later on.  Is your future husband up for the task of caring for a young child alone and possibly  your mother if he comes to the usa and you are away for long periods of time?  And is he ok with his wife being away and working in a very male dominated environment?  Does he have a way to help support you and himself when he comes to the USA? Also, if you want to sponsor him now there are minimum income requirements that you must meet to even bring him. Do you meet them now?  And if you agree to be his sponsor you can be held financially responsible for him for up to 10 years, even if the marriage does not work out.  Please think long and hard and educate yourself on the ramifications of this decision before rushing into something that others may be pressuring you to do.  Best of luck.

Excellent advice - for anyone in this situation. Even if I think she's blowing smoke.

No good deed goes unpunished....holy crazeballs

https://postimg.org/image/ugdmmjcuh/

Tolanda100 :

Look i am 22 yemeni muslimah i have family an nrothers who have met him an talked with him an i have donre the same with his mother an sisters my father has met him an his father we know all there is to know ita just i wanted to know whatbwoukd be easier way to bring him here to stay with kids when i leave to army an to school i cant come to jordan everytime i get chance waste of time i need him here with my family i dont have time to wait for him to leave his family he knows this .. he doesnt wantbto leave jordan he wants to stay with his family in jordan this is our disagreement where to live not all the other stuff you guys are talkin about i think im going to leave him in jordan after we marry  if he wants to stay

Per PMs, I do not even think this is a woman/girl!

Hello!  How are you? What is your name?

I am Noelia from spain and I am in a relationship with a Jordan man since 5 years ago. We are going to marry in Jordan next year,  although we will back to Spain and live here I would like to share opinions and fellings with other women that could be leaving the same than me.  Hace you already married and are u leaving there?

Hoping your answer. Kisses

Hello dear, how are you? I'm a Spanish girl who will married with Jordan man soon and I will like to meet people who is leaving the same experience.  are you one of them? :)

We are to marry next week an its hard hes is in debt

Expatriate health insurance in Amman

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Amman

Moving to Amman

Find tips from professionals about moving to Amman

Travel insurance in Amman

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Amman

Flights to Amman

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Amman