Transfer Kafala

Good evening everyone if anyone wishes to transfer kafala for short time feel free to message to discuss what his plan

I am working in ksa for two years .i finished my contract with the company and now trying to make contract with another company ,I need to know that is it possible to take new contract without going exit .....2) the loan I have taken from bank ,can be transferred on the new contract or not as I am regular in installments 3)can I start work right now when some of documents are yet to be finished in previous contract because new one needs urgent my services ..please give me a clear answer .really obliged

Sorry for the delayed answer. I don't know much about your case, but if you meant you want a new job i can't afford this to you sorry , but i guess you can find a new company and transfer to them

Direct I came to company visa for the first time and company  contract made for two years. If I spend  two years and company contract finished and after two years I don't want to work with this company, so company have right to give me final exit or can I apply for release.
What is As per Saudi Arabia labour law. Plz clear dought.