Apartment for Rent in Go Vap District

Hi All

Fed-up dealing with local landlords? Here's your chance to deal with an Australian. I have a great apartment for rent in Go Vap District - just north of the airport. It's got 3 rooms, a small kitchen, wifi, a/c, cable TV & is fully furnished.It's available for either short-term or long-term rental @ around US$ $320.00 per month. I can be contacted at: ***

Cheers

Peter

Hi and welcome on the forum Peter!

You should post your advert in the accommmodation section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds!

Regards
Armand

Hi Peter,

I know this post is quite old but I'm just wondering if you have a room to rent? I recently moved to Vietnam from Ireland to teach English with ILA and am currently looking for accommodation in the Go Vap, Bien Thanh or Phu Nhuan districts. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Linda

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please recommend in the business directory. Contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Linda, could you please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website so that you might get some offers ?

- Housing in Ho Chi Minh City

You may also contact the recommended professionals listed in the Real estate in Ho Chi Minh City.

I'm afraid this thread will attract a lot of posters wanting to advertise on the forum (which is not allowed), so please refer to the housing section or the business directory while i close this thread.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed