Advice on relocating to Tunisia

I am looking to relocate from England to Tunisia. I would like some information regarding renting.
What documents, upfront payments would be required from me?
How do the bills work in Tunisia?
I am currently a nurse but also have childcare experien and qualifications, how easy / difficult is it to find a job?

Thanks

Hi I moved here in Feb of this this year. Re renting if you go through an estate agent you pay the months rent plus the same amount asa bond and the same amount to theagent. So you rent a place for 800dn its altogether 2400dn. They dont require any documents. It is best to go through an angency at first as they can register you at the police station plus get the contract witnessed and sealed by the athorities. Good luck,
Any further questions just ask.

Thank you so much that definitely helps. Some of the rental adverts become confusing, some have daily charges others weekly then some monthly. In the UK I'm just used to monthly rental costs.
Can you help me with bills.....How won't get work, are you billed for water/ electric monthly as well?

Water is billed every 3 months and electric ever other month. If you run an a.c. the electric can get very high.
I've heard from many people that you will never get your deposit back so just fyi.