Looking for Work

Hello everyone!

My name is Philipp, I am a Swiss citizen who is planning to emigrate to Shenzhen/China. I have a girlfriend there and we are planning to get married soon:)

Right now I am organizing all the things needed to leave Switzerland and start my new life in China. I already have many  years of China experience since i lived in Shanghai for two years and I travel every year several times back to PRC.

To have a good and easy start in Shenzhen, I am looking now for a suitable job for me. I have experience In mechanical, technical and electrical fields as well in quality management and sourcing. I would be happy to get in touch with some of the expats already living in Shenzhen whom may know or even need someone like me.

I can send you my detailed dossier if you are interested.

Thank you in advance, and have a great day guys!

Best regards,

Philipp

You might want to click on this link. Even though you are Swiss, if you can speak German, it would be a plus. Good luck.

Hi Vannrox,

Thanks for your reply! Yes i saw that offer before, its pretty old though, but i wrote the guy a message anyway. And yes, Swiss people do speak German as well :)

Hi everyone and welcome to the forum Philipp,

Feel free to post your own "looking for" advert in the Jobs in Shenzhen section. It might help you land an opportunity.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hey Bahvna,

Thank you for the input. I did that already, but somehow i didn't get accepted by the website. Also i think it is not very detailed when you have experience in many different fields, since you only can choose one job category...
So i thought i put my request in the forum instead, hope that`s fine with you...

Thank you all for the fast replies and the help you provide me!