Approval in Principle for Self Employment permit

Hi

We want to emigrate to Mauritius and are currently in the process of applying for a self employment permit for my husband.

We want to first go through channel A and apply for an 'Approval in principle' however we are battling to figure this out. This process is described as an online process which does not require prior registration of a business yet when we follow the link and start the process, it asks for this information and will not allow us to complete the application without it.

Can anyone please shed some light on this for us? Or perhaps point us in the direction of someone who can? We keep getting vague answers from everyone.

We are wanting to move by end of 2018 as we want our kids to start school in the new year so we don't have a lot of time left.

TIA

Hi,

I did the same route for investor. What i did was create a word doc that said 'as I am applying in principle, i do not need to supply this document'. then add it as the file for each section where you dont need to put a doc. it worked for me.

hope this helps