SPOUSE VISA IN INDONESIA

Hi ,

I would really want to know if is there an authorized consulting firm to take care of our mixed wedding process?

appreciate help !
regard.

Why would you need one?
The process is very simple if you have the correct paperwork.

I just get confused and I don't want to get risk with Indonesian law  I didn't understand the process well and the different types of their residence permit

Maybe its best you dont move then? Being an expat requires independence, toughness and initiative. Its ok to ask questions to clarify issued or ask for best solutions but you seem completely lost.

I got married in Indonesia 3 months ago and it was easy (Muslim marriage). Wife and I.just looked online and did the paperwork. Easy.

Note a resident visa DOES NOT allow you to work in Indonesia.

^
Yes

M not afraid am confident and know what I say ! and then am asking about Spouse Visa because as I see http://www.cekindo.com/spouse-visa-indonesia.html this makes wonder that's it

Watch that site. The info is not great in some ways and they mention the old SKLD that was dumped years ago.
I'd skip that one for that reason alone.

You might want to give some background eg how old are you, are you a retiree? How old is the girl (I presume you are male). What qualifications and skills do you have? Do you want to earn money in Indonesia? Religion of your fiancee?

Again martiage is easy to do by oneself. Getting a visa to stay is typical Indonesian paperwork chase. But if you hope to work in Indonesia thats a whole new problem.

^
Correct.
Marriage is easy, staying is paperwork, working is harder.

Im recently graduated in the field of Multimedia ,and we both muslims and sure we wnts to work , freelancing isnt enaugh ok llets its easy to marry what about staying there ?