Companionship : Do you Need an English speaking Friend ?

Need an English speaking Friend ?

What city do you live in?

Try the Facebook group English speaking women in tunisia. There is a lot more activity there.

U keep amazing me
Why try to look into a forum only for women...my mom would have said.  That's a red flag....
No response neccessary..
Thank u

Hi chouchene,
I will gladly be your friend

Fondly,

Olivier

Because as a woman I am not part of the Facebook group: English speaking men of Tunisia.
And I'm not sure why it's a read flag for me to suggest a place I know she will find more people.
And what do you mean I keep amazing You? Can you clarify when was the first time I "amazed" You?

Hi
I will be glad to be your friend

Ozitoun sent this as a private message, then immediately left the message thread.

"Ur statement was sexist....

Please spare me a response...let me try this again
In the name of god spare me an answer

Ty"

So because you shut down the conversation you started I figure this is my only place to respond:

Me suggesting a Facebook group isn't sexist.

Definition of sexist
"relating to or characterized by prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex."

I'm part of the group on Facebook, so I'm suggestion was based on my own experience in finding friends in Tunisia. It was not because I don't like men i just don't have any suggestions for another group.

You do not get to make inflammatory statements at me and tell me not to respond. It is rude. It is wrong. And you tell me more about your own views of the world then anything else.

Please keep playing these games so everyone can see you.

U said for Women.  That's sexit

So a Facebook group for women is sexist? How So? I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the word sexist? This group is just a support group. I didn't start it. They don't hate on men. Usually we just talk about food and places to go that a women friendly.
I suggest it because it is a good place to find friends who speak English not because I hate men. Grow up! In Tunisia there are tons of places where women can't go. There are tons of places women can't feel safe. And you want to get on a high horse about a suggestion I made about a Facebook group to someone looking for friends. I didn't suggest it because it was women only I suggested it because it's a popular online group it just happens to be women only. If you hate it so much go make a Facebook group for both men and women who speak English in Tunisia.
Beware however the reason they turned this into women only is because men kept harassing the women in the group for dates or telling them off for not being modest. So just keep that in mind when you are starting your non sexist Facebook group

I am moving to Hammamet September 1st and am as well looking for some English speaking people to connect with! Send me a message if you would be interested in getting together sometime.

Am Rosina if you want contact me here or if you want my mobile number. Just ask 😊